At Las Vegas Athletic Clubs, we are committed to supporting the diverse community in which we operate. Las Vegas is a city of good fortune for scores of people, but there are many who need the generosity of others as well.
In support of our philanthropic endeavors, we provide financial and in-kind support, as well as the time of our team members through volunteerism.
Some of our past and present charities include:
- Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure
- Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada
- The Boy’s and Girl’s Club of Las Vegas
- Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Clark County School District
- Make-a-Wish Foundation of Southern Nevada
- Nina’s Night Out
Support for our chosen charities comes through the generosity of our team members and club members, in addition to an ongoing investment in our wonderful community made by Las Vegas Athletic Clubs.