Balsamic Roasted Veggies
Roasted veggies are the a classic side to any meal. Whether it’s a dinner with family and friends, or a quick lunch on the go, these are an easy and delicious way to get your greens.
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 2 zucchini squash
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1 red bell pepper cored and chopped
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1/2 purple onion
- 1 yellow squash
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and chop all vegetables to about the same size, put aside in a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle avocado oil and balsamic onto veggies.
- Add oregano, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Toss until all vegetables are coated.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread evenly on sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. Enjoy!
Last Updated: 03-11-2020