COVID-19 Antibody Testing at LVAC
LVAC is partnering with The Wellness Group, LLC and PMH Laboratory, Inc. to offer IgG antibody (blood draw) and antigen (nasal) to active members and employees only. Our top priority is the health and safety of our members and team members, so we continue to look for ways to give them the tools they need to achieve a healthy lifestyle. At LVAC we encourage our members to be proactive when it comes to their health – eat well, move often, manage stress and allow your body time to recover. Antibody testing gives you the information you need to make informed decisions about your health and may even deliver a little peace of mind.
Where can I get COVID-19 Antibody and Antigen Test? COVID-19 antibody and antigen testing will be offered at select LVAC locations. Hours vary by location. We encourage you to visit the reservation link below to find a location, day and time that works best with your schedule.
How do I reserve a spot? Active LVAC members and employees can sign up on our online scheduler to make an appointment here.
What happens during the test? Please drink plenty of water on the day of testing. The nurse(s) will be at LVAC to collect a small blood sample (no fasting is required) and/or nasal sample. This process will take 6-10 minutes. The sample will be sent to the laboratory, the laboratory report will be sent to your local health department and your results will be available online through the PMH portal in 3 business days after your sample was taken.
What is the Cost? There is no cost if the member has any type of health insurance, PPO, HMO, Medicare or Medicaid. This service is covered and paid for under the CARES Act. If you do NOT have one of these, then the cost is $125 for the Antibody test (blood draw) and an additional $175 if the member wants a RT-PCR test (nasal swab) or $175 for just RT-PCR only. Make check payable to PMH Laboratory.
Bring to your appointment:
- Completed consent form (printed copies will be available at LVAC)
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Copy of insurance card, both front and back
- Unique email address
How do I Get Results? Participants can access the results after 3 business days following the clinic day by going to the portal below. Please visit this website to access your results. To access your results:
- Scroll down to the Participant Test Results Tab
- Click on Sign In
- Click on Register
- Please enter the e-mail you provided when you registered for testing – please note that due to privacy regulations, a separate e-mail address will be required for each individual person tested.
- An e-mail will be sent to you.
- Follow the instructions to set your password
- Go back to the login page
- Login in with your email and new password.
- You will be able to see all current results
If you are having problems logging in, please email email@example.com.