Healthy Margherita Flatbread
Everyone loves pizza, and if you don’t you’re wrong! Nothing is better then a hot, fresh, cheesy slice of your favorite pizza. Even when you’re eating healthy, you still get cravings for some sort of comfort food. Our healthy Margherita Flatbread is the perfect way to curb those cravings and still keep your diet on track.
- 1 piece naan bread
- 3 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 5 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic; or 1 tsp dry garlic powder
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Press 2 fresh garlic cloves and mix with 1 tbs olive oil
- Brush the flatbread with oil and garlic mixture
- Place in preheated oven, 350 degrees, for 5 minutes to crisp
- Remove from oven and place slices of cheese and half tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Mix 1 tbs of oil with 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar. Whisk until smooth. Chop basil leaves.
- When flatbread is done baking, sprinkle with mixture and basil leaves. Enjoy!