What is IV Therapy? The Benefits and How IV Therapy Will Change Your Life.
If you considering trying IV therapy, here are some things you need to know to set yourself up for success.
What is IV therapy?
IV hydration therapy is a common, low-risk procedure used by doctors, nurses & paramedics to rehydrate the body intravenously, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract. In short, it’s the fastest, most efficient delivery method to distribute vital fluids & nutrients throughout your body. IV fluid drips deliver a combination of saline solution, vitamins, electrolytes, and medications through a small catheter and tubing directly into the bloodstream. The ingredients in individual IV formulas are specifically blended to address a variety of health needs from dehydration to immune system support and more.
What are The Benefits of IV Therapy?
The benefits of IV therapy range from beauty enhancement to hangover recovery.
IV hydration is a faster and more effective way to rehydrate and recover. Oral supplements need to be digested and absorbed into the bloodstream before they can make you feel better. Many health factors can impact the proper absorption of oral supplements. Did you know that every supplement you swallow is first broken down by the stomach, filtered through the liver, and finally released into the bloodstream? IV therapy can quicken this process by providing the body with substances that are specifically blended to address health needs. When taken by IV, the bioavailability is 100% and is immediate. Meaning that IV infusions deliver 100% of vitamins into your bloodstream, giving you a much higher concentration of vitamins. Sometimes, it can take months to see the effects of oral supplements, but you can experience the benefits immediately with IV therapy.
When Should You Use IV therapy?
Reset IV provides privacy, confidentiality, and the utmost professional medical staff who will custom-create an IV bag for you depending on your symptoms and health goals in the convenience of your own home, hotel, or office.
The most common symptoms are headache, nausea, and upset stomach. However, Reset IV, the leading IV therapy service in Las Vegas offers packages to help with:
- Prenatal care
- Immune Boost
- Food Poisoning
- Cold and Flu
- Workout Boost
- Weight Loss Support
- Hair, Skin, and Nail Strengthening
You may be wondering if IV therapy is safe. The answer: Yes! In fact, people have been getting IVs for almost 200 years. Vitamin-powered IV therapy has been practiced safely for decades.
“I take supplements and workout. Do I really need IV therapy?”
Fitness instructors have spoken, “IV therapy has changed my performance for the better; I feel strong, ready to go, and my recovery is quick. I have less downtime and more time to keep training at the gym.”
Reset IV’s workout packages were designed to deliver fluids and vitamins directly into the bloodstream, providing you with what you need before, during, and after your workout. The amino blend in your package plays a key role in protein metabolism, cell volumizing, and anti-catabolism. It can help your body metabolize body fat and support new muscle growth. Also, the anti-catabolism ability prevents the breakdown of your muscles.
What to Look for When Choosing an IV Therapy Provider:
- Reset IV offers a wide variety of packages, so there is no need to look further for an IV therapy provider.
- Reset IV is an industry leader; they offer 24/7 customer service and will come to your home, office, or hotel.
- Reset IV uses registered nurses and nurse practitioners to administer their intravenous service; the best medical professionals are vetted and hand-selected, offering you the best experience available on the market today.
- These highly trained staff members will ensure you can have a comfortable and pain-free experience as they push vitamins directly into your bloodstream for immediate bioavailability.
- Reset IV is different and leading the IV therapy world because they are available 24/7. Their website resetIV.com makes ordering a package simple and easy; you can add it to your online shopping cart or call to request a visit.
- LVAC members receive 20% off all ResetIV packages.