Stay Healthy. Stay Informed.
The health and safety of our members, employees, and community is our number one priority. We are following the guidance of the CDC, state and local officials to implement precautions in all areas of our clubs – lobby, free weights, cardio, Group Fitness, locker rooms, Play Room and other high-traffic areas.
Around the club, you may have already noticed some changes:
- Increased availability of hospital grade disinfectants and hand sanitizer
- Increased frequency of cleaning
- Increased hand washing/sanitization in the gym and Play Room
- Suggestions on what we all can do to stay healthy – personal hygiene, staying home if ill, cleaning equipment, etc.
As the situation develops, we’re implementing recommended changes that will help keep our members healthy and safe. Tomorrow, March 17, we will begin:
- Reducing Group Fitness class sizes by 50% which means there will be between 30-40 people per class, in accordance with the Governor’s provision on capacity. The classes will be filled on a first-come first-serve basis. We recommend regularly checking the Group Fitness Class Schedule on the LVAC app or website for the most up-to-date schedule. There may be many schedule changes, including cancellations, as our instructors are also affected by the current events (such as CCSD schools closing). The class size limit will be posted at the front of each Group Fitness room.
- Reducing Play Room capacity by 50%. We recommend calling the Play Room in advance of your arrival to ensure availability. The Play Room will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. The capacity will be posted at the front of the Play Room.
We are working hard to keep our clubs open as we believe that keeping our members healthy is imperative during this time. Please know that we are committed to monitoring the situation, communicating openly with you, and doing anything we can to help our members and community stay safe.
We encourage you to continue prioritizing your own health during this time. If you begin to develop cold-and flu-like symptoms, please take care of yourself and minimize the spread to others by staying home. For those who are uncomfortable coming into the club and working out, for any reason, please stay home and “work in.”
Yours in health,