Club Rules and Information
In order to make our facilities clean, safe and enjoyable for all members, it is necessary for us to provide certain rules and regulations and to uniformly enforce them. LVAC reserves the right to alter and/or add to the rules in order to maintain the best possible exercising environment.
Please familiarize yourself with the following rules:
On every visit to the club all members are required to show their membership card. There is a $12 fee to replace a lost membership card. Members may not loan the membership card to anyone.
All members are requested to keep a workout towel in their possession throughout their workout. Members and guests may rent a towel for a nominal fee.
Effective Aug 2nd, 2021: Only one drawstring bag, fanny pack, or small purse is permitted on the workout floor. Backpacks, duffel bags, gym bags, and medium/large purses are not permitted on the workout floor and must be stored in a locker, vehicle, etc.
Lockers are provided on a per visit basis only and are not to be kept overnight. You should bring your own lock. Please do not bring valuables to the club. Many prefer to lock their valuables in the trunk of their car. LVAC staff will not hold wallets, purses, keys or any other personal belongings.
Dress Code for Workout Areas
Proper, freshly laundered gym attire is required. No clothing which contains rivets, hooks, studs or zippers (for example, jeans). Shirts must cover chest and back. Closed toe, athletic shoes must be worn at all times. Torn or cut off clothing, flip-flops, aqua shoes, sandals, bare or stocking feet are unacceptable on the workout floor. Bathing suits are required in pools, spas, steams and saunas. Thongs are not acceptable as swim suits.
- Consideration of others is an absolute rule.
- Treat other members as you would have them treat you.
- You must rack all plates, barbells and dumbbells after use
- Do not drop or bang free weights, machine weights or dumbbells.
- No food or drinks in exercise areas. Plastic spill proof bottles are permitted.
- Free weights and accessories may not leave the free weight area.
- No chalk allowed in facility.
- You must allow other members to work through when performing multiple sets.
- Do not stand on exercise benches.
- Do not move equipment.
- Do not place weights on upholstery.
- No foul language.
- No running or horseplay in facility.
- No loud or strange noises during workout.
- Members may not bring their own exercise equipment into facility.
- No jumping rope, martial arts or gymnastics in facility.
- Good personal hygiene is a must.
- No children under 12 years of age are allowed in exercise areas.
- Members may not use the Club’s audio equipment.
- NO SMOKING or chewing gum anywhere in facility.
- Showers are required before entering the pool area which includes sauna, whirlpool and steam room.
- LVAC is not responsible for any personal belongings lost, stolen or left at Clubs or in parking lots.
- Members must follow all rules posted in Clubs.
- Reservations are required.
- Only Member’s children are allowed use of Playroom facility.
- Children must be at least 6 weeks of age and less than 14.
- Maximum stay is two hours.
- Parents may not leave the facility while child is in our care.
- The same parent that checks in the child must pick up the child.
- Picture ID required when dropping off children.
- Child must be clean and dressed, shirt and shoes.
- No sick children allowed.
- No children allowed in Playroom facility without an LVAC attendant on duty.
- Parents are responsible for diaper supply and diaper changing. Attendants are not permitted to change diapers.
- Playroom rules and hours are subject to change at management discretion.
We welcome any comments about our playroom service. Please see the Club Manager.
Las Vegas Athletic Clubs reserve the right to expel any member not complying with these rules. Failure to comply may result in termination of your membership privileges.