COVID-19 Antibody Testing at LVAC
LVAC is partnering with The Wellness Group, LLC and PMH Laboratory, Inc. to offer COVID-19 antibody (blood draw) to active members and employees only. Our top priority is the health and safety of our members and team members, so we continue to look for ways to give them the tools they need to achieve a healthy lifestyle. At LVAC we encourage our members to be proactive when it comes to their health – eat well, move often, manage stress and allow your body time to recover. Antibody testing gives you the information you need to make informed decisions about your health and may even deliver a little peace of mind.
COVID-19 Antibody testing will be offered at all
LVAC locations beginning on June 1, Monday – Friday from 7 am – 10 am and 4 pm – 7 pm.
Reserve your spot here: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/yx8r6r94/.
What is the Cost? There is no cost if the member has any type of health insurance, PPO, HMO, Medicare or Medicaid. This service is covered and paid for under the CARES Act. If you do NOT have one of these, then the cost is $125 for the Antibody test (blood draw) and an additional $175 if the member wants a RT-PCR test (nasal swab) or $175 for just RT-PCR only. Make check payable to PMH Laboratory.
Bring to your appointment:
- Completed consent form (printed copies will be available at LVAC)
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Copy of insurance card, both front and back
- Unique email address
Review before your appointment:
- Consent Form (Please download and complete this consent form.)
- Testing Guidance (How to interpret your results)
Bring to your appointment:– Completed consent form (printed copies will be available at LVAC)- Copy of your driver’s license- Copy of insurance card, both front and back- Unique email address
How to Get Results:
Participants can access the results after 3 business days following the clinic day by going to the portal below.Please visit this website to access your results. To access your results:
- Scroll down to the Participant Test Results Tab
- Click on Sign In
- Click on Register
- Please enter the e-mail you provided when you registered for testing – please note that due to privacy regulations, a separate e-mail address will be required for each individual person tested.
- An e-mail will be sent to you.
- Follow the instructions to set your password
- Go back to the login page
- Login in with your email and new password.
- You will be able to see all current results
If you are having problems logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562-592-2890